Photographers are more than welcome to take client photos here at Tanners Orchard.
We do ask you to please follow our rules below:
- You may only take photos during business hours. Different activities have different hours. Please check our hours before visiting.
- Contact us ahead of time (minimum one week notice) and let us know when you plan to come take photos. You can contact us at email@example.com or (309) 493-5442. If calling, please call between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm.
- Bring a copy of your liability insurance, your name, phone number and your clients' names into the office (located behind the apple tables) before you begin your session.
- If you want to take pictures in an area where there is a fee, you will need to pay the fee to get in.
- Please leave the area of your photo shoot as you found it.
- In lieu of a fee for using the facility, Tanners would like 6 digital photos and the release to use the photographs in advertising.
- Please abide by these rules, for you, your clients’ and our safety and enjoyment.
If you have any more questions regarding photography, please feel free to contact us at (309) 493-5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.