Photographers are more than welcome to take client photos here at Tanners Orchard.
We do ask you to please follow our rules below:
- You may only take photos during business hours. Different activities have different hours. Please check our hours before visiting.
- Contact us ahead of time (minimum one week notice) and let us know when you plan to come take photos. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309 493-5442. If calling, please call between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm.
- Bring a copy of your liability insurance, your name, phone number and your clients’ names into the office (located behind the apple tables) before you begin your session.
- If you want to take pictures in an area where there is a fee, you will need to pay the fee to get in.
- Please leave the area of your photo shoot as you found it.
- In lieu of a fee for using the facility, Tanners would like 6 digital photos and the release to use the photographs in advertising.
- Please abide by these rules, for you, your clients’ and our safety and enjoyment.