Celebrate a Family Birthday by Going Apple Picking Rock Island IL
Tanners Orchard can spice up your child’s birthday party by hosting your friends and family for apple picking Rock Island IL. Give us a call today at 309-228-9159 to reserve a preferred date and time. In the event the forecast calls for rain, you may reschedule the party (subject to availability) or receive a full refund of your deposit if you make the request within 24 hours of the party start time. If Tanners Orchard cancels the party due to severe weather, we will provide a full refund of your deposit.
Our Basic Birthday Package Offers You Tremendous Value
We offer you 17 different varieties of apples to choose from our more than 17,000 trees in orchard. Plus, our basic birthday party package includes the following:
- Admission for up to 30 people (ages 3-54 are required to have a wristband)
- There is an additional cost of $7 for each additional guest (additional wristbands outside the 30 allotted must be purchased at the Information Booth by the party host)
- An allotment of up to 2 hours for your celebration
- Your own private party tent at the Back 40 Fun Acres
- We include 3 dozen of our famous apple cider donuts
- You also receive 2 gallons of cider
- We provide a small gem bag for the birthday boy or girl
- Party space is available on Festival Days only
- Available party times are between 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, 12:30 – 2:30 pm, or 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Outside cake and drinks are welcome, but no other outside food or drinks are permitted
- We also make additional food available at $5 per person for a hot dog and a bag of chips. You can also a brat and a bag of chips for $6 per person.
For your convenience, you can make a reservation on our website. Our basic birthday party package rate is $300.
Schedule and Hours for Apple Picking Rock Island IL
Our U-pick season for our apple orchard and pumpkin patch begins on the first Saturday of September. After that, you can pick apples daily from 10 am to 5 pm until there are no longer apples or pumpkins suitable to pick. Admission cut off is daily at 4:15 pm. We do accept payment from Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for your admission cost to go apple picking Rock Island IL. For your convenience, please check out our apple chart to see the optimal time to visit to pick your favorite apples.
Make Sure to Visit Us for Special Events
We know you love to go apple picking near Rock Island IL. However, Tanners Orchard can offer you so much more family fun. Each year, we host several fun events that provide you with unique experiences and a chance to make memories that will last a lifetime. So, make sure to contact us for more information on any of the following special events:
- Peach and Pancake Breakfast – We host an annual all-you-can-eat event in August that allows you to enjoy our tasty peach products. If you enjoy blueberries with your pancakes, you will love starting your day with a new flavor for breakfast. Afterward, you can enjoy a fun day of apple picking near Rock Island IL.
- Sunflower Experience – You can start our Sunflower Festival by signing up early for breakfast overlooking our beautiful farm fields. After breakfast, you can explore, snap photos of our sunflowers in bloom, and pick a flower to take home to the family. Finally, you can head over to our Back 40 Fun acres for some fun activities and barrel train rides. This is also an August event.
- Sunflower S’mores and More – Running from 6 PM to 9 PM, this adult-only event begins with a hot dog roast out by our fields. You can either choose to cook your dinner at our public firepit, or you can rent a private one to enjoy with family and friends. During this time, we will have a smores bar with plenty of fun fillings for you to choose from. A cash bar will also be available at this time. The night ends with a trip to The Back 40 Fun Acres.
- Grandparents Weekend – Every year on the first weekend after Labor Day we host a fun, two-day event for you and your grandparents. This allows you to take your grandparents apple picking near Rock Island IL. In addition, you can shop at our farm market, eat some apple cider donuts at our Apple Bin Bakery, and take pictures with our giant rocking chair.
- Santa Breakfast – In November, you can get the entire family into the holiday spirit with our Santa breakfast. We start the activities with a hearty meal, including access to a hot chocolate and hot cider bar. Then, kids can decorate cookies, take pictures with Santa, and listen to Grandpa Tanner’s reading of “The Night Before Christmas.” Make sure to contact us ahead of time if you are interested in participating. There are only a limited number of spots available, and they tend to fill up quickly.