Tanners Orchard strives to support a variety of not-for-profit organizations. If you would like to request a donation from Tanners Orchard, please email or mail a formal letter of request on company or organization letterhead at least 30 days prior to the event for consideration. Your letter must provide the following information:
- Description of organization
- Date and name of event
- Potential number of attendees
- Specifics of whom the event will benefit
- Name, phone number and e-mail of contact person
- Any promotional benefits
As the frequency and size of donation requests continue to increase, we at Tanners Orchard make every effort to provide our support to charitable efforts in our area. Although we would like to donate to all the worthy organizations that ask for support, it is impossible to fulfill every request. Past support of an organization or event does not guarantee future support.
Our standard donation is:
- Coupon for 1 dozen donuts
- 4 passes for the Corn Maze
- 4 passes for the U-Pick
- 4 passes for the Back 40 Fun Acres
- Tanners brochure with a coupon for 10% off one evening meal at the Apple Bin Bakery (valid Monday-Friday from 5 pm – 7 pm in September and October)
If members of your not-for-profit organization would like pumpkins, Sweetie Pie pumpkins or gourds, we will deduct 15% off of your total purchase of these items for your event.
Tanners Orchard will contact you if we are able to support your organization or event. If we do donate to your organization, we are unable to deliver or mail donations except for gift certificates, coupons and passes. A representative from your organization will need to pick up our donation.
Please submit your requests via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via standard mail to:
740 State Route 40
Speer, IL 61479
Thank you for choosing Tanners Orchard. We are pleased you value our products as a worthwhile addition to your event.