Back 40 Fun Acres
Welcome to the Back 40 Fun Acres here at Tanners Orchard. You’ll find plenty of fun things to do for people of all ages.
From our miniature golf and tether ball stations to our Funship Mayapple and Burlington Northern caboose, you’ll never run out of things to do at Tanners Orchard. That is why we are the #1 place to visit this autumn!
- $5 for ages 3-15
- On August 22 and August 29 ONLY – admission is $5 per child for ages 3-15 (includes pony rides and barrel train rides)
- $10 for ages 3-55
- 55 and older are free every day
Unlimited rides available from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (last admission sold at 4:15 pm)
Our Unlimited Attractions Include:
- Barrel Train Rides (100 lb weight limit)
- Grain Train Rides (seats approximately 4 adults/car)
- Tanners Apple-Dega Pedal Carts
- Pony Rides (80 lbs and under)
Festival Days Include:
- All Saturdays and Sundays in September and October
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
Are you interested in learning more? Click here for a list of all of our Back 40 Fun Acres attractions!