Guaranteed Fun Family Activities in Galesburg IL
Want a guarantee of a fun day here in Galesburg? Look no further than a trip to Tanners Orchard. Why are we the best place to be in the fall? It’s simple: we offer everything from apple picking in our apple orchard to a petting zoo featuring cute farm animals. Play tug of war, ride a train, or watch goats climb the Billy Goat Bridge and into their Billy Goat Tree House. Our Back 40 Fun Acres features miniature golf, a grain train, rat racers, slides and wooden trains, plus so much more! No matter what you decide to do with the kids, you are sure to come back again and again for more. Choose us for guaranteed fun family activities in Galesburg IL.
What can you do here? Let us count the ways:
#1: Wagon Rides
On Festival Days, join us as we offer fun covered wagon rides so you can easily pick fresh apples in the orchard. Teachers: If you’re planning a school trip, keep in mind we use the wagons for field trips during the week. Give us a call to book.
#2: Back 40 Fun Acres
Aside from the apple picking, this is hands down our biggest attraction. From gem mining to face painting, spend the whole day with us here at our Back 40 Fun Acres doing:
- Putt-Putt Golf
- Pony Rides
- Jumping Jack Pad
- Barrel Train
- Face Painting
- Shorty School Bus
- Pedal Tractor Corral
- Wooden Ship
- Wooden Tractor
- Burlington Northern Caboose
- John Deere Combine Slides
- Spider Web
- Caterpillar Bulldozer
- Retired Horse Swings
- Tether Balls
- Bouncy Spring Animals
- Old Fashion Fire Engine
- Toddler Swings
- Grain Bin Sandbox
- And More
#3: Apple Bin Bakery
Who doesn’t love fresh baked goods? You can’t miss a stop in our Apple Bin Bakery, where you’ll find treats ranging from apple cider donuts and homemade fudge to fresh-baked pies and bread. Staying for lunch? Bite into our delicious sandwiches, wraps, soups and salads. On your way out, pick up a dozen of our apple cider donuts and a hot coffee or cider to warm your insides.
How Much Does it All Cost?
It’s surprisingly affordable:
- For regular weekdays, the cost is just $3 for ages 3 through 15.
- On Festival Days (weekends and holidays), the cost is just $8 for ages 3 to 55, with 56 and older getting in free. This includes unlimited rides from 10 am to 5 pm, with the last admission sold at 4:15 pm.
- Unlimited rides available from 10 am – 5 pm (last admission sold at 4:15 pm).
Our Unlimited Attractions Include:
- Pony Rides (80 lbs and under)
- Barrel Train Rides (100 lb weight limit)
- Grain Train Rides (seats approximately four adults/car)
- Tanners Apple-Dega Pedal Carts